Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Flatbread pizza mmmmm

Today I made my boyfriend and I healthy pizza and I must say it was quite delicious.
There are minimal ingredients and it took 30min total from start to stomach.
To get started you need:
1) flatbread-I used Flat out, light original whole wheat flat bread
2)Cheese-Jewel brand fat-free Mozzarella Cheese 1/2 Cup
3)Tomato Sauce-Hunt's Tomato Sauce 1/4 cup
4)Meat- Pre-cooked Sausage-Jimmy Deans Turkey Sausage Crumbles/Hormel Turkey Pepperoni-(1/2cup  or 10 slices)
5)Baby bella pre-sliced mushrooms  3oz 
6)Olive Oil 1 TBSP
7) Seasoning of your choice-Garlic, basil, oregano, pepper-To taste

You can obviously put whatever toppings or combination of on your pizza I am just showing you what I made. 

Directions:
1)Preheat oven to 350 degrees
2)Spray a cookie sheet with Pam(yes it will stick, I promise)
3)Spread 1/4 cup of tomato Sauce on flat bread
4)Spread 1/2 cup of shredded cheese over sauce
5)Add Topping evenly on top
6)Drizzle with olive oil (optional depending on fat needs, I like to use it to soften the mushrooms)
6)season to taste

7) Bake in oven at 350 degrees for 10-15 mins depending on desired crispiness

The breakdown nutrient wise for the ENTIRE sausage pizza (1/2 is pictured above) is:
Carbohydrates:27 grams
Fat:21gram(depending on olive oil. w/o olive oil MINUS-14 fat grams)
Protein:33grams

Content was calculated using Myfintesspal.com recipe feature




No comments:

Post a Comment