Thursday, May 24, 2012

A day in my stomach :)

The most common question people ask of me is, "What do you eat?"  Here is a breakdown of what I eat on a daily basis.  I pretty much eat the same exact thing each day to maintain consistency and to make it easier to pre plan my meals.  A great tool that anyone can use for free is myfitnesspal.com and there is also an app.  You can  input your specific information i.e height, weight, activity level and weight loss goal in turn it will generate a specific number of calories, fats etc for you to work within.  You can also set these number manually.  Once you join, feel free to friend me if you would like, lesterlie09.

Meal 1(breakfast/pre workout)
1 cup liquid egg whites
1 individual serving Trader Joes Steelcut Oatmeal

Meal 2(post workout)
Whey Protein shake mixed with water
2 sticks of Frigo Light String Cheese
3 oz of Fage plain Greek Yogurt

Meal 3
3oz of Boneless, skinless chicken breast
1/2 mission carb balance tortilla
1 white cheddar rice cake
2 wedges of laughing cow light cheese

Meal 4
1/2 whole wheat PBJ sandwich with reduced sugar jelly and all natural peanut butter
1 white cheddar rice cake

Meal 5(bedtime)
1 casein protein shake mixed with water-Beverly International Ultimate muscle protein is my favorite

While I was still in the weight/fat loss stages this would vary based on progress and now that I have lost weight but want to build muscle I am slowly adding more Carbs, Fats and Proteins to put that weight on appropriately.
I also must stress that I eat this EVERY DAY, I only have a cheat meal every few weeks or once a month, I do not drink even on weekends.  Consistency really is your best friend when you want results.  If you binge each and every week you will rarely make progress and see lasting results.

No comments:

Post a Comment